Bathroom Remodeling Process
Get Started On Your New Bathroom From The Comfort Of Your Own Home! 1
At Metropolitan Bath & Tile, we make it easy to turn your dream bathroom into a reality. Since 1979, our bathroom remodeling experts have been offering all the expertise, product knowledge, and exciting design ideas you’ll need to guide you through the bathroom remodeling process with ease.
Step 1: Picture your new bathroom
Getting started is as simple as having an idea of what you want. By reading this short questionnaire, you can help us design your ideal bathroom:
- Where is the bathroom located?
- e.g., master bedroom, hall, basement, guest room
- Who are the primary users of this bath?
- Adults, children, guests?
- What is the main purpose for the remodel?
- e.g. update, expand, fix a current problem
- What special features are on your wish list?
- e.g. luxury shower heads & systems, whirlpool, makeup lighting, full mirrors, his and her vanity design, bidet, basin sink, decorative hardware, closet cabinetry…
Step 2: Schedule your bathroom remodeling consultation
Use our easy email contact form to schedule your free, no obligation estimate!
Step 3: Finalizing your scope of work
Once the scope of the work has been determined, your estimator will have product samples for you to coordinate and design your new bathroom.
If you prefer to see a larger selection of products your estimator can assist you with making an appointment with a designer in the showroom.
Once you see what Metropolitan Bath & Tile can do for you, you’ll ask “when can we get started?”
Step 4: Start your bathroom remodeling project
Once all selections have been made for your new bathroom and you are ready to move forward, you will be given a start and completion date for your bathroom remodeling project.
At that point, you can relax and leave the rest to us! You’ll soon be enjoying your fabulous, new bathroom!